Thursday, January 14, 2016

New alla prima figure study.

In the school where I teach, the wonderful owner allows the teachers to come in and work from life whenever they are not lecturing. I find this incredibly generous and an amazing way to motivate us as well to get better, so we can pass along more knowledge onto our students. 
For this particular alla prima study, I had a model that wouldn't stop moving (drinking coffee, moving feet, adjusting the headphones) which made it quite a challenge, but at the same time it helped my study in having more of a motion style. I will not really be posting pictures of me, but in the picture below taken by the school owner, I am working exactly on that study. :D I will be posting a picture of the complete painting soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment