Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Another alla prima for this week.(Unfinished this time)

This week, I had the problem of getting a bit late to the session, so I wasn't able to finish the portrait in 2.5 hours.
I am still feeling better and more confident when it comes to portrait painting. I am slowly getting to my main aim..(practice, practice, practice) that's what it is :).

This week it was kind of cute, because I told the model she was free to put some music for her if she wanted. (I always wear headphones when I paint, and each part of the painting requires different tips of music..I know..Bad habits :) ).

The model got so relaxed with the music that she kind of fell asleep, so I took advantage of that to try some closed eyes.

Enough of talking, here is a phone picture of the (sort of) final painting.




No comments:

Post a Comment